If you’re traveling to Vietnam, a visit to the famous Halong Bay is a must. The bay is divided into 2 areas: Halong Bay, located in the Southern and Bai Tu Long Bay, located in the Northeastern of the bay. Bai Tu Long Bay – which is just as stunning as its southern counterpart – has remained under the radar and provides the perfect gateway to exploring the area as an alternative to the tourist-filled parts of Halong Bay.
When talking about Bai Tu Long Bay cruise recommendation, you should not miss out: Swan Cruises, White Dolphin, Bai Tho Group, Paloma, Indochina Sails…
Tour code: LVD Y2 – Bai Tu Long classic
Price: From 83 USD/ person; Includes 1 bus tickets Hop On Hop Off
- Enjoy many activities on this day cruise
- Watch the sunset on board
- Explore the life of local people in Vung Vieng floating village by bamboo boat or kayak
- Discover one of the most famous caves in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter and you will head to northeast Vietnam. Arrive and enter the waiting lounge for short breaks before getting on your Day Cruise.
- 12h30 – 17h30: Start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoying the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet, and then having lunch on board.
- When you arrive at Vung Vieng village there are two options for you to discover Vung Vieng floating fishing village – by bamboo boat or by kayaking. Learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them, and visit the fish farm.
- Visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son and relax on the beautiful beach. Then, enjoy the sunset with fresh fruits and tea.
- 18h00: Cruise back to harbor.
- 21.30 – 22.00: Back to your hotel in the Old Quarter. End of tour.
Lavanda wishes you a pleasant excursion!